Friday, June 12, 2009

Work that skirt!

Don't you just love the printed 1950's circle skirts! Check out these recent finds..


It's no wonder designer 'Elio Fiorucci' was inspired to create these 1980's skirts below, which we just happened to find separately from one another this week!

Although, better known for his tightly cut, streamlined jeans, 'Fiorucci' was a master at recycling the themes of the past. These skirts are a great example of this, as he looks back to the colorful novelty prints of the 1950's:)

2 comments:

  1. Ohmygosh! I love the skirt with the purple flowers! Happy 3 Year Anniversary! Congrats Meika & Warren :) Thank you for adding my blog to your favorite blog list, I added your link as one of my favorite blogs to my lists on my kimvee & ohmyvintage blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!:) And I think that skirt is your size! It needs a little cleaning, but I will bring it in the store this weekend if you want to try it on;)

    ReplyDelete